quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2014

Vem... Vanessa da Mata.

Like we talked about that night at Brother's there has always been a connection between us... You are my soulmate and I love you with all my heart... 
Vem
Que eu sei que você tem vontade
Que eu sei que você tem saudade de mim
Antes que haja enfermidade
Que eu não me recupere

Clean Romance...this is why I want a tub big enough for two people! What a relaxing and romantic time!
Mas
Se decidir fazer surpresa
Deixei as chaves embaixo do xaxim
Comprei os doces que devora
Acho que agora não vai resistir

A #romantic #bath
Um espelho pra sua vaidade
Dossel, pena de ganso
É quase um romance
Desligue nossos celulares
Três dias pra um começo, vem



“I believe in lust and sex and romance. I don’t want everything to add up to some perfect equation. I want mess and chaos. I want someone to go crazy out of his mind for me. I want to feel passion and heat and sweat and madness.”  ~  The Mirror Has Two Faces


Vem
Eu sei que você tem vontade
Eu sei que você tem saudade de mim
Antes que haja enfermidade
Que eu me desespere


She knows what this table thing means

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário